About the ACE programAdobe India has joined hands with Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog to equip Atal Tinkering Labs - Mentors of Change in their mentoring journey as a creative educator. The MoCs will be provided with an exclusive opportunity to access the ACE program, and various knowledge tools through this initiative. We recognize the enormous contributions made by the mentors in setting up the ecosystem of innovation in the country, and we are excited to onboard them on the ACE platform for an exciting creative learning journey!
Adobe Creative Educator (ACE) program is an exclusive community for educators in every subject area where educators can access free lessons, professional learning experiences, resources to spark creativity with students and leveled certifications with digital badges, in addition to special in-person and online events with other like-minded educators and the Adobe team.
How to be a part of the program?The MoCs will be provided with an exclusive opportunity to access the ACE program, and various knowledge tools through this initiative.
To get started with this new initiative, we request all Mentors of Change to follow and complete these steps -
- Complete the Adobe Creative Educator Training (You can access the link here). The last date to complete the ACE course is 23rd August 2020.
- Update your profile on the Innonet Portal.
- Connect with your RMoC. You can find their details here.
Please fill the form
- In case you have not been able to get in touch with your respective ATL. Pls assign new/more ATLs (you can assign upto 3 ATLs) and establish connect and hold mentoring sessions there.
- You can take help and support of your RMoCs in approaching the schools.
- In case you are still not have to connect with your school or are not have to conduct mentoring sessions for some other reason, please fill this form
We look forward to your participation!