Regional Mentor of Change
The Regional Mentor of Change is a Mentor of Change who has shown remarkable interest and initiative in the programme, identifies themselves as a team-builder and leader, is innovative in their problem solving approach and is passionate about enabling effective mentoring ATLs across the country. Following are the selection criteria used to select RMoCs –
- Innonet Portal Session Reports
- Overall engagement with the programme via social media, websites, and portal
- Video and written responses to the application question(s)
Roles and Responsibility
- Go through a 1-day long training session organised by NITI Aayog. This is a comprehensive training that will equip you with all the required knowledge to perform the role of a RMoC.
- Host regional mentor training session for your state to welcome and train new cohorts of mentors.
- Organise online/offline mentor meet and interactive sessions. These meets could be networking or brainstorming sessions.
- Participate in regular check-ins with Mentors of Change, Regional Teachers of Change, and AIM to keep all stakeholders apprised of your work and progress.
- Guide and support MoCs of your region in their mentoring activities and initiatives. Also assist in creation of knowledge resources for the same.
- Become ambassadors and champions of all ATL activities, marathons and fests to drive maximum participation from your region.
We are opening Regional Mentor of Change applications to onboard a new cohort of RMoCs. These RMoCs will work with the present cohort and strengthen mentoring initiatives in their region.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Perks of being an RMoC
- You will be invited to attend the bi-annual Mentor Round-Table hosted by NITI Aayog.
- You will receive a certificate for your work and contribution.
- You will be recognised a leader for your state/region and will have the autonomy to lead initiatives for the state.
- You will be a part of a monthly team call with AIM team to give your inputs and mould the growth of the Mentor India programme.
- You will actively contribute to the building of a new India.